A Veteran’s Testimony

The Degree Completion Program is ideal for veterans. ACU is authorized to certify DCP students who qualify for Veterans’ Benefits. We are grateful for the service provided by the many men and women that have served our country and strive to serve them, not only with their educational needs, but their spiritual needs as well.

This is what one of our Veteran students has to say about his experience with the DCP:

“Arizona Christian University (ACU) hasIMG_8320 (2) been a real blessing to me. I am in the DCP, and the Instructors are excellent! I have learned so much more than I imagined. I am getting a degree from the most caring, well rounded educators possible. They are not only wonderful instructors, and teachers, but they are caring brothers and sisters. I have learned much from them and my classmates. I am both excited, and blessed to be a student here. I am also an Iraq combat Vet, the teachers and campus is Veteran friendly. I drive 200 miles to come to campus and back and it is worth it. I have found that the DCP program is the best educational decision I have ever made. God bless this school and it’s program.”

Don Stallings
US ARMY retired

We are very proud to have Don and all of our Veteran students participating in our program! If you are a Veteran, and you’d like to know more about how you can benefit from this educational opportunity and the Veterans’ Benefits we have available, please check out the Veterans’ Affairs page on the ACU website.

IS THE DEGREE COMPLETION PROGRAM
RIGHT FOR YOU?

Give us a call at 602-386-4183 to speak to Fernando Cota, DCP Admissions Counselor or e-mail him at Fernando.Cota@arizonachristian.edu and he’ll be glad to work with you on mapping out your individual academic plan.

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *