Hear From Our Students

The Degree Completion Program at Arizona Christian University (ACU) has some amazing adults students. I love hearing their stories about how they came to our program to finish their degree or how this program is helping them accomplish a goal they started long ago. Their experience in the Christian community at ACU testifies to the quality of the education and the convenience of our evening classes for adult students. Marcus is in the Business Administration program. This is what he has to say about his classes:

“As a Marcus30 something husband with a full time job, there were not many opportunities for me to finish my degree AND stay focused on my family and work. ACU gave me that opportunity and I am blessed to be in their cohort program. In 19 short months, I will walk the aisle with my bachelors degree and I get to learn about some really interesting subjects along the way. I recommend this program to any working person who would like to better themselves with a quality, convenient, Christ-centered education.”

— Marcus

I can only imagine how proud Marcus’ family is going to be when he walks down that aisle at graduation. In fact, his wife just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.

IS THE DEGREE COMPLETION PROGRAM
RIGHT FOR YOU?

Give us a call at 602-386-4183 to speak to Fernando Cota, DCP Admissions Counselor or e-mail him at Fernando.Cota@arizonachristian.edu and he’ll be glad to work with you on mapping out your individual academic plan.

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *