What’s Standing in Your Path?

Often, the need for more education or training may be the only thing standing in the way between you and the career of your dreams. Don’t fall into the trap of feeling that it’s too late for you or that all the opportunities have already passed you by. Pursuing your education right now may be what you need to put you on the right career path.

Take a moment to read what one ACU Degree Completion graduate has to say about her experience in the program and what completing an college education has meant to the path towards her dream career:

Terrilyn

Completing my degree at Arizona Christian University was among the best decisions of my lifetime. Not only did I feel the satisfaction of completing my Bachelor’s degree; I was prepared to take the next step in my professional career with confidence. Yet, attending ACU was more than academics – it was about building lasting relationships with classmates and instructors. The work I do today is a direct result of meaningful class projects and friendships made at Arizona Christian University. It changed my life – it can change yours too!

-Terrilyn

At ACU, we believe that the Degree Completion Program can truly transform your life. Are you ready for that? Make one of the best decisions of your life and take the next step in your professional career with confidence.

IS THE DEGREE COMPLETION PROGRAM
RIGHT FOR YOU?

Give us a call at 602-386-4183 to speak to Fernando Cota, DCP Admissions Counselor or e-mail him at Fernando.Cota@arizonachristian.edu and he’ll be glad to work with you on mapping out your individual academic plan.

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *