“Enlightening Educational and Spiritual Experience”

The best way to find out what the Degree Completion Program (DCP) courses are like at Arizona Christian University is to ask our students. Rachel is a young entrepreneur and mother that is currently in the DCP earning a Bachelor of Science Degree in Behavioral Health.

Read what she has to say about her experience as an adult student at ACU:

ACU is the definition of an enlightening educational and spiritual experience. As I approach my second semester as an adult cohort student at ACU, I can’t thank Lisa Beaman and Dr. Ellis enough for their ongoing support and dedication to adult learning.

Going back to school in your late twenties or early thirties may cause one to think they will need to successfully relate to being eighteen years old again if they want to thrive in an undergraduate program. Please note that is not the case at ACU. I will be thirty in five days and all of my class peers are either as YOUNG as I am or older. We are a diversified group that brings a strong desire to learn and grow both spiritually and academically. We all poses multiple years of work experience in various fields, and have families at home that depend on us.

My cohort group is an extension of me and I look forward to graduation in May, 2016 when I will look to my right and left and thank them for their support and encouragement. We truly are a family that lives by faith, strives to be servant leaders, and will go and make disciples as God commands.

What about you?

Are you thinking about going back to college to finish your degree? No matter where you are in your journey, we can help. Our small class sizes are ideal for community and relationship building with other adults that have similar goals.

Give us a call at 602-386-4183 to speak to Fernando Cota, DCP Admissions Counselor or e-mail him at Fernando.Cota@arizonachristian.edu and he’ll be glad to work with you on mapping out your individual academic plan.

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *