Is a Bachelor’s Degree One of Your Goals?

Success Starts Here Freeway Style Desert LandscapeTake a moment and picture your life five or even ten years from now. How would going back to school and attaining a Bachelor’s Degree enhance that vision?

One of our students, Lesjune’ Dishman, has a clear vision. She is currently working toward a Behavioral Health degree and taking classes one night a week in our cohort program with other working adults like herself.. She knows the steps she needs to take to reach her goals and the Degree Completion Program at Arizona Christian University is helping her accomplish her objectives.

Recently, we asked Lesjune’ about her experience as an adult student at ACU, and this is what she had to say:

Lesjune2line
“The DCP at ACU has motivated me to new heights.
I have been re-energized in my education, and in my
spirit. I am just three classes into my program and I
am so full with knowledge. The curriculum is powerful
and enlightening. My sole priority now is to receive a
Master’s degree so I can come back and teach at this
college. I feel very fortunate to have been accepted into
this program.”

line

What are your dreams and ambitions? If earning your Bachelor’s Degree would help you reach your goals, the Degree Completion Program may be the right choice for you. With courses in Behavioral Health, Business Administration, and Christian Ministries, we can help you in your career, your personal aspirations, and ministry areas.

Start now and you can finish your degree in only 18 months!

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *