About the Degree Completion Program
The DCP is for Adults Just Like You
Because we know the idea of returning to college can seem like an overwhelming challenge, our staff will work with you every step of the way. We want to help you with the process of clearing the path and reaching your goals. If you have completed approximately two years of college coursework (50-60 hours of college credit) that transfer to Arizona Christian University, it is possible to obtain your degree in two years by attending classes just one night a week. If you have less than 50 credit hours, we can map out a degree completion plan to get you on track with your degree as quickly as possible.
Some things to Consider:
- Each course is taught within a collaborative Christian community of learning and is biblically based.
- Classes meet in the evening allowing students to work toward a degree even if employed full time.
- By scheduling classes one at a time, students can concentrate and learn the material well.
- Degree Completion Students only have classes with other adult learners like yourself.
- Campus resources are available in the evening, including convenient, free parking.
In the Degree Completion courses, you and other students who have similar professional and academic goals, will learn essential skills such as collaboration, communication, critical thinking, and problem solving. These are often abilities that employers are looking for when hiring or promoting. You’ll also gain career-specific knowledge that will help you apply these skills in a way that is unique to your specific employment needs.